dinsdag 12 augustus 2008

SOLAR FESTIVAL 20000000008

Oh YEAAAAAAAAH I'm still alive !!!!!

It all started friday with a nice drive to Roermond, thats like 2 hours from Amsterdam.
We arrived and dropped our stuff, built up our campsite, so we had all the time to build up de UmbrellART show in the BOTSAUTOLAUNCH. After that we went to Maastricht, just to rock some stencils and stick up some stickers. Saturday the festival started. We had our own spot in the launch were we did some live painting, while there were breakers doing their tricks and spins. The crowd was super, other artists around rocked their spot. So we made a nice hook up with VAGEGASTEN.

Fons and me putt up some work on the wall of the guys of VAGEGASTEN, thanks again dudes we had a great time. In the night there was a nice afterparty on the campside. off course we partied like it was '99!

Sunday it rained crazy so everybody had a nice chill day, when the sun came out we started where the story on saturday made a end. after some time LELE, de JEUGD VAN TEGENWOORDIG did their show, VAGEGASTEN started up drawing some boards while the show was on, so I rocked the show with them, it was a mad show after the beer shower for one of the vagegasten :} and a lot of beer drinking I really digged the the gig.

After the crowed had to leave the festival cause it was over, the last party started. I dont know how I survived that party. it doesn't matter anyway I'm still here and still running.

I wanna thank everybody who was with me WESLEY,DAVID en FONS. ofcourse I also wanna thank the people from SOLAR festival, VAGEGASTEN, SECURITY GUARD1 and everybody who partied with us.


GRTZ,

IVESONE.XSTREETS



UmbrellART in the Botsautolaunch

Showergirl stencil


The wall with VAGEGASTEN.NL


BREAKER and some Umbrellas

Geen opmerkingen: